Thursday, July 30, 2009

NOTD:OPI DS Signature

The top photo was taken indoors with flash.



These were taken while I was at work.I am such an excellent employee ;)





Hello Ladies! For my NOTD I chose another OPI (surprise!) in DS Signature.I love pink.It has been my favourite colour since I was a little girl(except when I was going through my moody "I-hate-the-world" phase,then it was black).Anyways,I have more pinks than I do any other colour,and this one is one of my favourites because it is also a holo (Holla!).I love holos,they look great in all types of light.When I was at work I kept taking off my gloves to look at my nails (yes I am a geek).They were sooo pretty.I really like the OPI Designer series,they are all really gorgeous and sparkly.I have 4 others(Fantasy,Dazzle,Extravagance & Sensation),and they are all fast-drying and a dream to apply.I can get away with applying 2 coats of this instead of my typical 3.I absolutely love them.
I don't usually put the photos first (i'm trying new things!)
Love and Peace (and Nailpolish!)
Pinkginger

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty pink holo. I can't help but look at my nails too, through out the day. If it's a color I really like...lol! So, you're not alone...lol! I must be a nail polish geek too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Thanks Velvet!I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails