Sunday, July 26, 2009

NOTD:OPI Designer Series in DS Sensation

Hi all! I figured that it was about time I did a pink swatch seeing as how it is my favourite colour. I chose this one because I looove it.It's got tons of pink and blue micro-glitter(supposedly it's diamonds...eh?I don't know about that!) and looks great in all types of light.Even though I only took 1 photo (indooors with flash) you can still see how brilliant it is.I spent the entire day staring at my nails.I'm such a geek :)


Isn't it pretty? It's even brighter in person!



I used 3 coats,no base or topcoat.





PEACE,LOVE,AND NAILPOLISH,
Pinkginger

2 comments:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails