Saturday, July 25, 2009

NOTD: MAC Nailpolish 'Tilt'




This little gem was a gift from my cousin.Six years ago I was a bridesmaid in her wedding.As a 'thank-you' my cousin,(who works for Estee Lauder,the parent company of MAC cosmetics),gave each bridesmaid a gift bag full of goodies from MAC,Estee Lauder,and Clinique.Naturally,I was the only one who got nailpolish in hers and I have to say I'm grateful for that because I absolutely love this colour.It's a blue-gray duochrome that looks gold in certain light(I wish my camera captured it a bit better!)Gorgeous.
The picture on the bottom was taken in natural light without flash,the one on the top is natural light with flash.I used 2 coats,no base or topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails