Monday, July 27, 2009

My Adorable Niece and My (formerly) Long Nails

Hello Again! I just wanted to show everyone what my nails used to look like before I decided to cut them for work (ok,I didn't really decide to cut them,I was "instructed " to after one broke, made a bloody mess, and my boss decided that it was a safety hazard to have long nails while working in a department store) Anyhoo,whenever I read blogs by anyone with long nails I think to myself, 'I used to have nails like that ' and feel a little sad :(  But practicality beat personal preference for once, and the shorter nails do make it easier to do my job (although my 'Beware I Scratch' T-shirt doesn't have the same effect as it used to).
I also miss my old nickname:

I was never this bad!
But any comparison to Hugh Jackman is a good thing I suppose ;)

Oh well,now that I've gotten that off my chest I feel better about it.I've come to the realization that whether they are short or long, all nails are beautiful (except bitten ones, I have never understood that gross habit) I also realize that my nails will totally be overshadowed by my beautiful niece (who is also addicted to nailpolish, thanks to me).I'm wearing OPI Black Cherry Chutney in case you were wondering.
Love and Long (or short) Nails!
Pinkginger

2 comments:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails