Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've Created a Monster!

Hello Ladies!







Well,as I predicted,the sun decided to leave Middle of Nowhere so I didn't get to swatch in natural light (boo!) So what I've got instead is an adorable swatch (swatchette?) featuring my 2 year-old niece. She was visiting a few months back,and I decided it would be cute to give her a full manicure.Needless to say she loved it (even though I could only do 1 coat because she wouldn't stop fidgeting!) and now every time she sees me she says "Pretty?" ( her word for nailpolish since she can't say it yet).Sometimes she doesn't even ask,she just grabs a bottle from my dresser and sets it in front of me as if to say, "Come on lady! Paint!" Gee,I wonder who she gets that from? ;)



My niece wanted her picture taken underwater (she's such a diva!) She is wearing 1 (smudgy) coat of Keys To My Karma by OPI.She also spent the rest of the day admiring her nails and showing everyone her manicure.She's like my mini-me.


I hope it's sunny tomorrow 'cause I bought more nailpolish today.I really need to stop :)

Love and Nailpolish!

Pinkginger

3 comments:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails